Please notify our office when you arrive in the parking lot.
Please call our office if you would like to book a chiropractic or massage therapy appointment. Online booking is available for chiropractic appointments only. Our massage therapists are unable to accept new patients at this time.
In order to reduce the number of people in the clinic at any time, our chiropractors and massage therapists are working limited hours and days.
Our chiropractic COVID-19 Safety Plan is available for reading here.
Our massage therapy COVID-19 Safety Plan is available for reading here.
Important points to remember when coming in for your appointment:
- Complete the COVID-19 screening for each appointment (it is emailed 24 hours before your appointment)
- Wear a mask (we will provide one if you do not bring one)
- Notify our office when you arrive (by calling 250-933-3443 or by coming to the door and letting our staff know where you will be waiting) and please remain outside until the door is opened for your appointment
- Once inside please wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Consider storing your credit card on file to reduce time and contact in the office (this can be set up by logging into your account or by speaking with our front desk staff)
If you begin to feel unwell prior to your appointment, please contact us to reschedule. There is no fee for late cancellations at this time.
Thank you for your understanding.
Direct Billing to RCMP, VAC (Veterans Affairs Canada), Pacific Blue Cross, Alberta Blue Cross, Federal Blue Cross, Green Shield and other major insurers (through Telus eClaims) available.
Please bring your insurer card to your appointment and we will check if we can submit your claim on your behalf. As per requirements for submitting claims through Telus eClaims we require the plan member to sign the authorization and consent form. Please see our page regarding insurance coverage available under the Chiropractors and Massage tabs for more details.
Mountainview Chiropractic & Massage Therapy
Unit #104 - 6543 Portsmouth Road
Nanaimo, BC V9V 1A3
Monday through Friday,
Saturday (Dr. Seth) by special arrangement.
We are between Maranatha Church and Ono Trading,
on the backside of the first brick building at Portsmouth Professional Centre.
Our entrance (unit #104) is at the back of the building.
From Highway 19A (N) at Woodgrove Centre,
turn onto Dickinson Road,
turn right onto Portsmouth Road.
We are located on the right side about half way down the block.
Our office is at the back of the first building of Portsmouth Professional Centre.
Parking is available outside our door.